• January 23

• January 3This is a test breaking news headline.

Filed under Student Life

Mrs Huffmasters Miracle

In life, there are certain goals. Everyone’s goals are somewhat different being that some people strive to have money, others strive to travel the world and others strive to live all that life has to offer. One common goal in life is meeting the special someone that completely understands you for who you are. Nicholas Sparks said this in the book, The Notebook,“My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.”  This is a perfect description of love. My favorite teacher Mrs Huffmaster found love and a sexy man to go with it 6 years ago. They made it official 4 years ago and have lived happily together with their dog professor and Paul Anka. In these past 6 years, Mrs Huffmaster has seen class after class, and student after student wondering when her own child would get to walk through these halls and be apart of a graduating class. According to HuffmasterJournalism.com, Mrs Huffmaster is finally getting her chance. Huffmaster announced to the world about her soon to be baby on November 28 stating her recent reasons for skipping class were not mere doctors appointments, but significant doctor appointments regarding the baby. Regarding the recent news, Grace Gauldin said, “I’m just like, so excited, like, really excited. I’m just excited because we’re becoming adults and Mrs Huffmaster’s baby is turning into a baby.” I don’t think there is any better way to put this great news into words. Good job Grace.

Mrs. Huffmaster has obviously had a lot of accomplishments in life, but I can say with confidence that this is among her greatest ones. Mrs Huffmaster and her husband, Matt, are still trying to find the perfect name for this beautiful baby. Here are some suggestions:

• Moby-Dick
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Ron Burgundy
  • Binx Bolling
  • Patrick Bateman
  • Jay Gatsby
  • Huckleberry Finn
  • Jane Eyre
  • Pip
  • Ebenezer Scrooge
  • Hester prynne
  • Couper

Of course the name of the baby remains Mrs Huffmasters’ choice but I know truly in my heart that she will make the right choice. This is Couper Allen signing off.